Sunday, October 4, 2009

Welcome to my Blog

Well it seems that everyone has a blog now. I am late getting started on one but didn't want to be left out. lol Not real sure how everything works yet so hopefully it will improve as the days go on.

I have been a Stampin Up! Demonstrator since March of 2009. My favorite thing about Stampin Up! products are the way they all coordinate. I can purchase a Simply Scrappin' kit, and it tells me what colors coordinate so all I have to do is pull the inks and cardstock to match. Then let the creative juices flow!!

I signed up as a Hobby demonstrator but have found that I have soo much fun doing workshops & classes. I've decided to build my business.

My blog will be a place for me to post class information & share ideas. Any suggestions are greatly appriciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment