Sunday, November 22, 2009

BLACK FRIDAY IS COMING

Thanksgiving is less then a week away! We all know what that means, It's time to get ready for Christmas. Whether you need supplies to get your Christmas Cards done or gifts made, or you have stamping and scrapping friends to purchase gifts for, You will not want to miss the Open House at P.S. I Love Scrapbooking this Friday!! After you battle the crowds in the early am, come visit Pam & I.

I will be representing Stampin Up! and will be offering a FREE Make n Take, & 10 Percent off all purchases of $50 or more. I will also have card kits available for $2 each, You can make these at the store or if you have the supplies take them home and finish them. I'll have a display with card and gift ideas for the fast approaching holiday season.

Pam has an adorable layout to share with everyone, whether you are Naughty or Nice and we will have snacks and beverages to keep you going through the busy day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment